Individual therapy (sometimes called “psychotherapy” or “counseling”) is a process through which clients work one-on-one with a trained therapist—in a safe, caring, and confidential environment—to explore their feelings, beliefs, or behaviors, work through challenging or influential memories, identify aspects of their lives that they would like to change, better understand themselves and others, set personal goals, and work toward desired change.
- Anxiety and Depression Relief
- Self-Esteem and Confidence Building
- Co-Parenting Skill Development
- Mood Regulation Skill Development
- Stress Symptom Reduction
- Life Phase Adjustment Issues